1. This website is owned and operated by Mio Destino Limited (“we” or “us”). If you choose to order any products from us, we, Mio Destino Limited, will be the contracting party.
2. The terms and conditions set out below will govern your use of the Mio Destino website and any transactions entered into between you and us. Accordingly, you should read them carefully and ensure you understand and agree to them before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. We may change these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them immediately prior to placing any order.
4. Please note, these terms and conditions are not intended to and shall not affect your statutory rights.
2 PLACING ORDERS
1. All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance of your order by us will take place when we dispatch your order to you.
2. When you place an order on our website we will email you to acknowledge your order and debit the card you have chosen to pay with unless we agree in our absolute discretion to accept an alternative payment method. This will not, however, constitute acceptance of your order by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability.
3. Except as entitled under statute, once you have placed an order, you will not be able to make any changes.
4. Prices may change without notice.
- Orders inside the United Kingdom
VAT is included in all prices on the website for purchases which are sent to addresses within the United Kingdom.
- Orders from outside the United Kingdom
Mio Destino clients pay the same prices worldwide, even though purchases sent to addresses outside the United Kingdom do not attract UK VAT. This assists Mio Destino to cover some of the extra costs that are incurred in providing a service to international clients.
Orders are charged in various currencies on the Mio Destino websites such as Dollars, Yen, Pounds Sterling and Euros. This can be altered by you by clicking the various flags at the top right of the website. If you are not buying in your own currency you should be aware that the total sum that you pay will be determined by the card issuer (if you are using a debit or credit card), based on the relevant exchange rate at the point that your card is being charged. You should check with your card issuer whether they may charge a fee for currency conversion as Mio Destino shall not be liable for this.
7. You will be responsible for payment of all sales, use, property and value-added taxes, customs charges and duties, or other taxes related to any order or item(s) supplied, except for taxes based solely on Mio Destino’s net income. If we are required to pay any such taxes, then such taxes shall be billed to and paid by you.
8. Subject to Clause 2.10 below, you may cancel your order for any item purchased on this website and receive a full refund. To do so, you must:
- advise us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or post within fourteen calendar days of the day following delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number;
- take reasonable care of the item(s); leaving all labels and tags intact and attached. The item(s) should be returned in originally packaging to securely protect the garment(s);
- not use the item(s). The item(s) must be unworn and unwashed when returned to us. If you wish to try the item on, you should wear underwear beneath the Mio Destino garment. If we consider that the item is soiled or damaged in any way, a refund will be denied; and
- return the item(s) to us within 14 days of cancellation. When returning the garment(s), please enclose the completed Return/Exchange Form. Please ensure you obtain a Certificate of Mailing from the Post Office. We do not accept responsibility for the loss of packages/garments sent back to us by a customer; therefore, we encourage you to return garments using recorded delivery. Proof of postage and recorded delivery receipts need to be retained by you.
9. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us.
10. The right to cancel your order in Clause 2.8 above will not apply to any of the following items:
- tailor-made or personalised goods;
- swimwear; and underwear
These items can only be refunded or exchanged in accordance with your legal rights.
1. Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will deliver your order within 30 calendar days of purchase.
2. Unless the products are delivered by a courier arranged by you, Risk of damage to, or loss of, the products shall remain with us until received by you when risk will pass to you. If the products are delivered by a courier arranged by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the products shall pass to you following dispatch from us.
4 OUR PRODUCTS
1. We always aim to ensure that the size of each product is delivered as requested but it may vary slightly from that ordered.
2. We always aim to display our products as accurately as possible on our website but cannot guarantee that any colours and styles will not vary marginally from the actual colours and styles of the products.
3. If you believe that any product you receive from us is defective you should advise us and return it to us. We will then promptly examine it and refund the cost of the defective product to you in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the product to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the product to us.
1. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. You may not copy the website or any part of it or use it for any purpose other than for the consideration of and purchase of our products.
2. We will use reasonable endeavours to detect and destroy any viruses and other forms of malicious software but will not be liable for any damage to any computer arising as a result of such viruses or other malicious software.
3. You will be solely responsible for ensuring the security of any of your passwords.
4. Except as provided below the total liability of Mio Destino Limited arising in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the value of the order to which such liability relates or £100 whichever is the greater.
5. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
6. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
7. Each of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately and independently of the others and the validity of any one term or condition shall not affect the validity of any other.
8. If you wish to contact us you can e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at Mio Destino, 2 Pillings Road, Unit 2, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6QF, United Kingdom. All notices and communications of every kind between you and us shall be in the English language.
9. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by applicable law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. All discount codes linked with Mio Destino Limited can be revoked at any time. Notably when Mio Destino Limited has a sale all discount and voucher codes will be turned off for the period of the sale.
11. Neither you nor we shall be responsible for delays or failure to perform any of our obligations herein (other than payment obligations) resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website is owned and operated by Mio Destino Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Registered No. 6013204) with its registered office at 2 Pillings Road, Unit 2, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6QF.
VAT No. GB933218535